Whether professional or amateur, young or old, veteran or rookie, good vision is a vital part of an athlete’s game. Having the hawk-eyed ability to track down a fly ball or the discernment to pick a running back out from behind a wall of offensive linemen requires excellent vision.
And just as an athlete trains their muscles and their reflexes through constant practice, so too can your vision be improved through Sports Vision Training.
By undergoing the rigorous exercises of Sports Vision Training, athletes are able to drastically improve such attributes as:
- Eye Tracking – such as tracking a baseball across the sky or keeping track of the bounces in a basketball dribble.
- Hand Eye Coordination – which includes any instance of synchronizing your movements with visual stimuli, like swinging a golf club or hitting a fastball.
- Increased Depth Perception – to aid athletes in anticipating upcoming obstacles, like the turns in a race course or spotting moguls on a ski slope.
The specialists at Hollywood Vision have a variety of methods they can use to help you train for your sports career. They employ several vision tests that allow them to accurately gage your existing vision capacities and can customize your Sports Vision Training program to your specific needs in your specific sport.
Athletics is all about performance, and Hollywood Vision wants to help improve yours by improving your vision. For more information on Sports Vision Training, contact our offices today.
OAKLEY’S TRUBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY
TruBridge is the newest technology from Oakley’s prescription eyewear. It is a frame-fitting system that offers a true fit. This is accomplished by adapting the frame to your nose’s bridge width and depth. Once the nose profile is created interchangeable nose-pads are installed that allow for a perfect fit.
- Step one: Pick out your frame.
- Step two: Discover your nose profile.
- Step three: Find your bridge size.
- Step four: Install the TruBridge.
Maximum pad contact
No cheek contact
Centered line of sight