Moistureyes Dry Eyes Spa
We Treat Tired, Dry, and Red Eyes at our MoisturEyes Spa
We treat dry eyes in a number of ways including a revolutionary new FDA approved treatment called MiBo Thermoflo.
Over time, we lose about a third of our tear-producing glands. Combine this with Los Angeles’ low humidity, allergies, stress, and long hours at the computer, which is why Dry Eye Syndrome (DES) is the #1 eye problem we face.
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, do yourself a favor and come see us to get pampered and treated so that you don’t feel or look tired because of your eyes.
- Tired eyes
- Red eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Gritty, scratchy or dry eyes
- Eyes that water or become sticky
- Stye or chalazion
- Fluctuating vision that goes in and out of focus
Improving eye moisture is also important for contact lens wearers, pre and post LASIK or cataract surgery.
We take an all-encompassing holistic approach to treating dry eyes, including our new MoisturEyes Spa where we can help you produce more tears by opening up impacted or diseased tear glands. Tear glands that become clogged with oil, bacteria and debris do not make adequate tears which are needed to keep your eyes comfortable and clear.
Other treatments include natural tear stimulation, increasing tear reservoir, nutrition, allergy, and treatment for inflammation.
As featured on CBS Local News:
Testimonials from our patients who have been treated with MiBo Flo
- “My eyes look whiter, and my eyelids are less puffy!”
- “I don’t have to use tear drops anymore!”
- “After the treatment on my first eye, I experienced a significant difference compared to my other eye. My right eye feels a lot less clogged, and doesn’t have as much grit compared to my left eye”
- “I felt very comfortable, and my eye felt smooth after just doing one session of the dry eye spa treatment. I could open my eyes wider, and don’t feel my contact lenses anymore.”
Dry eyes is a chronic problem like allergies. Most patients need 3-4 treatments within the first 2 months, then maintenance treatments every 8-12 months.
Please call our office to schedule a soothing rejuvenating visit to our MoisturEyes Spa. (323) 954-5800
And don’t forget, We Style You Like the Stars!
Check out this article from Natural Medicine Journal: A Holistic Approach to Treating Dry Eyes