AT HOLLYWOOD VISION CENTER OPTOMETRY, INC
Eastern traditions help prevent disease and maintain health. Western advances focus on aggressively fighting diseases. The trick is finding a delicate balance between the two cultures.
WHAT IS INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE?
Integrative medicine utilizes the latest high tech, sophisticated tools to diagnose your unique condition. Then we use this information to customize your treatment incorporating eastern and western medicine.
WHAT IS HOMEOPATHY?
Homeopathy stimulates the body’s own healing responses while respecting the laws of nature and the wisdom of the body. It uses minute doses of specific remedies, to trigger a healing response aimed at the root of the problem rather than eliminating symptoms.
Practiced by doctors all over the world, homeopathy is widely used in Europe, India, and Asia.
HVCO’S HOLISTIC APPROACH
At HVCO, healing is a holistic approach that deals with the whole person such as physical manifestation, mental, or emotional issues. It encompasses areas of:
- Natural treatments
- Lifestyle changes/co-management
- Exercises for eye and body well-being
GOAL: Give patients a prescription for wellness that keeps them healthy between visits to the Doctor. HVCO distinguishes itself by giving patients the tools to help themselves.
HOMEOPATHY FOR THE EYES
Homeopathic medicines such as, Allergy Desensitization works fast, does not sting, and has no adverse reactions. Unlike traditional allergy medicines that suppress the body’s immune response, these help the body to not have an overreaction to allergens.
Homeopathic eye drops stimulate tear production and assist the body’s natural ability to relieve redness, stinging, and burning.
- Homeopathic medicine stimulates the body’s ability to heal itself in a natural, non-invasive manner.
- Vision Therapy for treating Strabismus, Amblyopia, Convergence Insufficiency, and other vision problems without surgery
- Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of person being treated.
- Gentle enough for children, yet strong enough for adults.
- Non-surgical myopia reduction with Ortho K contact lenses.